Important Notice: Beware of Fraudulent Website - www.invensis.in
It has come to our attention that the domain "www.invensis.in" is involved in fraudulent activities targeting our job seekers. We strongly advise against engaging with this website, sending any emails, or contacting the address provided on the site. Our investigation reveals that this domain operates with ill intentions and seeks to exploit unsuspecting individuals for financial gain.
These unscrupulous individuals and placement agencies are exploiting job seekers by creating exact duplicate versions of our website (www.invensis.net), complete with the same content and branding colors. These fraudulent entities falsely claim to be associated with our company, misusing our trademarks, and deceiving aspiring candidates. They demand money from unsuspecting individuals under the guise of employment offers, requesting payment for salaries, travel expenses, and other fraudulent reasons. We want to assure all job seekers that Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd is not associated with any such activities, and we strongly condemn these unethical practices. We advise all applicants to exercise caution, verify the authenticity of any employment offers, and report any suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities. Protecting the interests and well-being of job seekers is of utmost importance to us.
We wish to inform you that we do not charge any fees/charges to aspiring candidates during the recruitment process, nor have we authorized any individual, agency, or firm to recruit candidates for us. We advise anyone seeking employment with Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd to remain cautious and not trust any agency or individual claiming to be our representative and charging a fee to provide/secure employment.
1. Do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals / agencies claiming to be our employees or authorized agents and demanding a fee. It is important to note that any communication appearing to originate from Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd that demands money is a scam.
2. Make no payment to any individual or agency for securing employment with us. Applicants seeking employment with us are not charged anything.
3. Be careful not to provide any personal or confidential information, including bank account details, without proper verification.
4. In case of the slightest suspicion about the source & credentials of any individual/ agency claiming to be our representative, you may immediately report it to our office # 1321, 100 feet road, JP nagar, Bangalore 560068 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Our legal team will take necessary action.
5. Don't fall for fake email addresses or communications mailed on fake letterheads.