Our professional billers possess a wide experience in performing billing for gastroenterology specialty. This includes simple procedures like endoscopy and colonoscopy to complex ones such as Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS), Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), etc. We bank on this specialized knowledge to deliver expert gastroenterology billing & coding services. Here is how we ensure you deliver simplified billing process:
- Drive the process with a check-list based approach. This helps to standardize gastroenterology coding and minimize errors and inconsistencies.
- Take every gastroenterology bill through a thorough quality check process to eliminate the possibility of delays or denials.
- Use the best gastroenterology billing applications to expedite workflows and ensure timely submission.
- Regularly review billing metrics, such as claim rejection rates and collection rates, in order to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Keep the billing process up-to-date with the latest compliance and regulatory requirements related to gastroenterology to avoid penalties and legal issues.
- Our gastroenterology billing services cater to healthcare providers and practices that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the digestive system, including the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, and liver.
- Billing services are backed by our team's proficiency in CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 codes, latest regulations and laws related to billing, such as HIPAA and the Affordable Care Act. They are also CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) CCS-P certified by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).