Our professionals are responsible for accurately assigning the appropriate HCC (hierarchical condition category) codes to medical diagnoses and procedures. Here is how we assist you with our coding services for HCC to overcome coding complexities:
- Standardize documentation across healthcare organizations to help coders to locate and assign appropriate codes.
- Regularly monitor the coding process and review coding accuracy to discover errors and take corrective measures quickly.
- Identify high-risk patients who require prompt and specialized medical services and assign appropriate codes to minimize the likelihood of errors.
- Utilize the latest software tools to automate the HCC medical coding process, identify inconsistencies, and minimize manual errors.
- Our team of experts has expertise in reviewing patient records, identifying relevant diagnoses, assigning HCC codes based on severity, ensuring accurate documentation and compliance, and more.
- Coding services are backed by our team's proficiency in ICD-10-CM coding and risk adjustment coding. Our coding specialists are well-versed in the latest coding guidelines and certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) or have a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification.