We offer comprehensive risk adjustment hierarchical condition category (HCC) coding services to simplify the process for your medical practice. Our team of experienced coders ensures accurate and timely claims submission, maximizing your reimbursement potential. We follow the below steps to optimize your revenue:
- Utilize software and tools that can assist with risk adjustment coding to simplify the coding process, reduce errors, and improve efficiency.
- Provide retrospective and prospective risk adjustment chart reviews from certified clinical coders (CPC, CRC, CCS).
- Conduct regular audits of the coding process to ensure accuracy and compliance with the latest guidelines.
- Assign exact HCC values to the MRA diagnosis code to obtain accurate scores.
- Verify patient information, such as demographic details and medical history, to ensure that the codes assigned appropriately reflect the patient's current health status.
- Keep an eye on coding trends and patterns to proactively identify potential issues or areas for improvement to address any coding issues before they become bigger problems.