Our team of verification experts are well-versed in CDT (Current Dental Terminology) along with dental codes such as diagnostic, preventive, and restorative. They understand the nomenclature of each code and follow specific protocols to make coding error-free and easy and claims paid accurately. Here is how we help you with our dental insurance verification services and ensure quick cash flow and better patient satisfaction:
- Use standardized forms to collect all the necessary information, and avoid confusion and chances of errors.
- Utilize real-time eligibility checking to verify patient information quickly and minimize the number of follow-ups.
- Integrate with insurance carriers to avail real-time access to patient coverage and overcome the need for manual verification.
- Regularly review and update the dental insurance verification process to identify areas of improvement and ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Our dental insurance verification services cater to dental practices, dental clinics, and dental service providers. It helps them in verifying the eligibility and benefits of dental insurance plans for their patients.
- Verification services are backed by our team's proficiency in dental terminology and coding, familiarity with insurance carriers and regulations and experience in handling technology tools such as practice management software, insurance portals, and electronic health records (EHR) systems.