Our professionals help you avoid the tiresome paperwork and manual form filling, speed up your payment processing, and improve cash flow. Here is how we help you with our medical insurance claim processing services so that you can fine-tune your operational outcomes.
- Use standardized claim forms to make the claim process easier.
- Use electronic billing software to automate the claim process and minimize manual errors.
- Verify the patient’s insurance eligibility before offering service to avoid claim denials.
- Double-check all medical insurance claim information, including patient information, provider information, billing codes, and more, to ensure claim accuracy.
- Our claim processing for medical insurance services caters to hospitals. Clinics and individual healthcare practitioners who submit claims to get reimbursement for the services they offer.
- Medical insurance claim processing is backed by proficiency in ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Our insurance claim processing experts are well-trained and CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), CMRS certified by the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA), and CHBME certified by the Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA)