We offer bookkeeping and accounting solutions for artists, allowing you to focus on your tasks without worrying about the financial aspects of your art business. Our services streamline the accounting and bookkeeping process through the following steps:
- Keep detailed and complete records of all expenses related to your artistic endeavors, such as art supplies, equipment, studio rent, and commissions paid to agents or galleries.
- Record all income from your artistic activities, including artwork sales, commissions, grants, and performance fees.
- Use cloud-based accounting software to track your expenses, invoices, and payments and generate reports that give you a snapshot of your financial health.
- Keep all tax-related documents organized and in one place to make it easier to prepare your tax return and respond to any tax-related questions or audits.
- Regularly review your financial reports, such as profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Record and track home office expenses and help take deductions on the tax returns.