We reconcile your accounts in a way that helps to demonstrate accountability to donors, stakeholders, and regulatory bodies. Our team of accountants and bookkeepers will assist you in systematically reporting and analyzing transactions, preparing financial statements and balance sheets, meeting compliance requirements, etc. In addition, we assist you in getting on top of your cash inflows (donations, grants, etc.) and cash outflows (expenses) by:
- Automate bookkeeping processes, track income & expense, and generate financial statements & reports using accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, and Wave).
- Set up a chart of accounts or list of all the accounts nonprofits use to record financial transactions
- Adhere to financial policies and procedures to ensure all financial transactions are handled consistently and transparently.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts regularly to ensure that all transactions are recorded accurately and to identify any discrepancies or errors.
- Streamline payment processing by setting up automatic payments for recurring expenses such as rent, utilities, and insurance.