Our accounting solutions for trucking companies will assist you in organizing your finances, automating tasks, and staying current with tax obligations. To achieve this, we will focus on the following steps:
- Keep track of your revenue, expenses such as (fuel, meals, lodging, auto washing, tolls & parking, vehicle maintenance, etc., and cash flow to help you monitor the financial health of your trucking business.
- Scan and document significant information such as records of your profits and losses, income, tax estimates, profit planning, and other budgeting resources
- Automate routine bookkeeping tasks, such as bank reconciliations, invoicing, and truck drivers expense tracking, to save time, reduce errors, and reduce operating costs.
- Monitor your cash flow regularly to ensure you have enough funds to cover your expenses and invest in your trucking business growth.
- Stay current with your tax obligations, such as fuel taxes, highway use taxes, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) filings, to avoid penalties and fines.
- Our trucking company accounting services cater to various trucking businesses such as dry van trucking, refrigerated trucking, flatbed trucking, tanker trucking, heavy haul trucking, and more.