We have a team of dental practice accountants to assist you in understanding the financial health of your practice and keep your books straight and clean. By hiring us, you have another set of eyes on your finances as your practice grows. Our dental accounting services will assist you in managing your expenses, keeping track of financial transactions, and staying compliant with laws and regulations. We deliver you this through the following steps:
- Manage expenses related to dental equipment, supplies, and dental assistant payroll.
- Utilize cloud-based software like QuickBooks or Xero to store and organize financial records related to dental equipment and supplies, lab fees, payroll for dental assistants, and insurance reimbursements.
- Automate financial tasks such as payroll, invoicing, and payment processing using dental software like Dentrix or Open Dental.
- Determine cash flow into your practice, cash flow out of your practice, and the remaining balance by referring to your income statement.
- To make informed decisions about your practice's financial health, provide a detailed understanding of financial metrics, such as gross billings and net income.
- Include specialized dental terminology in financial records, such as CDT codes, to track dental procedures and insurance reimbursements accurately.