Our expert billing team ensures prompt claims submission, denial & appeal management, follow-ups on outstanding balances, and more. Here's how we help you maximize revenue and minimize administrative burdens, allowing your practice to focus on providing excellent patient care.
- Verify the patient's insurance coverage before starting dental procedures to avoid post-treatment billing complications.
- Submit dental claims electronically to reduce the overall time and effort needed.
- Create and send patient bills for any outstanding balances and handle patient inquiries related to billing.
- Provide financial reports to help the practice monitor its revenue and identify areas of improvement.
- Our dental billing solutions cater to single-dentist practices, large group practices and dental service organizations proficient in preventive, diagnostic, restorative, and cosmetic services.
- Billing services are backed by our team's expertise in Current Dental Terminology (CDT) codes and International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) codes. Our billing specialists are well-versed with the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CDC and CDBS certified by the Dental Association of Billing and Coding (DABC) and the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC), respectively.