Our experts are specialized in neurology billing who simplify the complex process by utilizing their knowledge of current coding guidelines and regulations. They also ensure that the documentation for billing is complete and meets the necessary requirement for neurology procedures. We also follow-up on submitted claims to ensure you that they are processed correctly and resolve the denials promptly. Here is how we help you with our neurology billing and coding services:
- Develop standardized templates for common billing scenarios to save both time and effort and minimize errors.
- Use electronic medical billing software to streamline the billing process
- Ensure all patient information entered is accurate and complete before claim submission
- Monitor claim denials and identify patterns to address and prevent them in future claim processing
- Our billing services cater to neurologists, neurosurgeons, pediatric neurologists, psychiatrists, and other healthcare professionals who provide services related to the nervous system, such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies.
- Billing services are backed by our team’s efficiency in neurology-specific medical coding, such as CPT codes and ICD-10 codes, and CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).