Our team consists of certified and trained billers who comprehend the complexities of radiology medical billing. They are proficient in ICD-9/10 and CPT coding based on CMS guidelines. Additionally, they utilize radiology-specific technology solutions to automate the back-end tasks essential to boost the revenue cycle. Here is how we help you with our radiology billing and coding services to ensure maximum reimbursement and sustainable profits:
- Establish a standardized billing process to minimize billing errors, speed up the process, and ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Use the correct CPT code, ICD-10 code, modifiers, and Dx-code to render effective radiology medical billing services. We ensure reduced claims denials or rejections and increased revenue through prior authorization.
- Expedite cash flow by mapping the denials to root causes by employing denial routing, management, reporting, and eliminating them.
- Create custom scheduled/on-demand reports and extend support for identifying complex issues and better decision-making.
- Our radiology billing services cover interventional radiology procedures (using X-rays, CT scans, and MRI), radiation oncology treatments (external beam radiation therapy, brachytherapy, and stereotactic radiosurgery), diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, cardiology procedures, and more.
- Expert billers back our billing services, which are very strong in radiology terminology, procedures, and coding. All our radiology billers have CPC or CCS and radiology-specific certifications such as RCC certification from Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) and Radiology Coding Certification Board (RCCB) Certification.
- All our radiology billers have immense experience using specialized software such as Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS), and more.