We understand the challenges of pain management specialty such as high billing staff turnover, non-certified coders, poor collections, and days in A/R are always above 45 days, etc. And that’s why healthcare providers need outsourced expert billing services to ensure accurate coding, timely claims submission & reimbursements, reduced claim denials and more. We assist you by taking care of your billing needs while you take care of your patients. Here's how our pain management billing services help you in simplifying billing:
- Verify insurance coverage before treatment to prevent billing issues and ensure prompt payment.
- Use electronic health records (EHR) to simplify billing processes, reduce errors, and save time.
- Accurate coding and promptly following up on unpaid claims help ensure timely reimbursements and avoid missing payment deadlines.
- Collect copays & deductibles at the time of service to avoid billing issues, reduce the number of outstanding accounts receivable, and many other issues.
- Our pain management billing services cover a wide range of surgeries and procedures like, Epidural Steroid Injections (ESIs), Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Sacroiliac Joint Fusion, Percutaneous Discectomy, Trigger Point Injections, Kyphoplasty, and more.
- Billing services are backed by billing specialists with solid knowledge of pain management procedures, insurance policies, reimbursement processes, etc. All our pain management billers have CPC certification from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) or CCS certification from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).