Our service covers everything from compiling necessary medical review documentation to claims follow-up and A/R management. It helps in better managing billing and claims processing. We assist you with faster payments, fewer errors, denied claims, and reduced risk of audits or compliance issues. Here’s how our expert durable medical equipment billing services simplify your billing process for better revenue generation and profitability:
- Streamline billing workflows to better handle different aspects of the billing process, from coding to claims submission to payment posting.
- Verify insurance coverage and eligibility before providing DME to patients to prevent claim denials and ensure timely payment.
- Automate billing process using electronic billing software, including coding, claim submission, and payment processing.
- Monitor KPIs such as claim denial rates, payment turnaround times, revenue cycle metrics, etc., to identify areas for improvement and optimize the entire billing process.
- Our DME billing services cover equipment and devices like mobility aids, oxygen equipment, hospital beds, prosthetics & orthotics, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), nebulizers, diabetic testing supplies, and more.
- Billing services are backed by expert DME billers who are well-versed in HCPCS, modifiers, diagnosis, place of service codes, NPI codes, Medicare & Medicaid, and more. They also are CDME certified by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance (BMSC).