Our expert billers possess extensive expertise in performing billing for a wide range of otolaryngology speciality. It includes rhinology, neurotology, laryngology, head and neck surgery and others. Our experts work efficiently to provide extensive care to deliver exceptional billing services. Here is how we streamline and simplify billing for your practice:
- Optimize the revenue cycle management process to ensure that claims are processed quickly and accurately.
- Verify the patient's insurance coverage to ensure that the services will be covered by the insurance provider.
- Utilize billing software specifically designed for otolaryngology billing services to streamline the billing process and make it more efficient.
- Stay updated with the latest billing regulations, coding changes, and compliance requirements to prevent errors and ensure accuracy and compliance with the billing process.
- Our otolaryngology billing services cater to medical practices and clinics that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and ear infections, hearing loss, tinnitus, nasal congestion, sinusitis, allergies, sore throat, voice disorders, and head and neck cancers.
- A team of billers proficient in CPT and ICD-10 Coding back our billing services for otolaryngology specialty. The team is well-versed in healthcare regulations, such as HIPAA, Affordable Care Act, and more. All of our billers are CPC as well as COC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).