We offer a comprehensive solution to streamline physical therapy billing for your practice. With our expertise in coding, billing, and collections, we can maximize your revenue and improve cash flow. We implement the following steps to simplify the process:
- Use practice management software that integrates electronic health records (EHR), scheduling, and billing functionalities, which streamline billing processes, automate claim submissions, and track financial performance.
- Use Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) codes to describe medical diagnoses and procedures.
- Ensure documentation is complete and includes the patient's medical history, progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge summaries.
- Stay up-to-date with insurance regulations, including changes in billing and coding requirements, prior authorization policies, and documentation requirements.
- Our billing services cater to hospitals and doctors specializing in stretching exercises, range of motion exercises, electrical stimulation therapy, joint mobilization, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), etc.
- Billing services are backed by our team's proficiency in ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Our billing specialists are well-versed in the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest quality billing services.