Our professionals are specialized in managing the billing and revenue cycle processes for anesthesiologists and anesthesia practices. Here is how we help you with our billing for anesthesia services to simplify the process and ensure enhanced patient experience:
- Standardized coding systems such as Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD) to streamline the anesthetic billing process.
- Use electronic health records (EHRs) and other billing software to automate the anesthesia billing process and minimize the need for manual data entry and paperwork.
- Periodically review and update fee schedules to minimize the risk of underbilling and overbilling.
- Establish a denial management system to help you identify and address denied claims.
- Our billing anesthesia services cater to hospitals, anesthetic groups, independent anesthetists and doctors who specialize in general anesthesia, regional anesthesia, local anesthesia, and monitored anesthesia care by offering specialized expertise, customized solutions, compliance and regulatory support and more.
- Billing services are backed by our team's proficiency in ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Our billing specialists are well-versed in anesthetic practice along with the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CUC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest quality billing services.