Our services help you reduce claim denials and administrative burdens and increase visibility and control over the billing process. We follow several detailed steps to offer specialized billing services, including eligibility and preauthorization verification, coding, billing, billing audit, denial management, and claims submission. Here’s how we help you significantly improve your patient billing experience through our expert internal medicine billing services:
- Use medical billing software to automate aspects of the billing process, like claims submission, payment posting, and patient statements.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all patients to eliminate errors firsthand.
- Evaluate the current billing processes to identify inefficiencies or bottlenecks.
- Stay up-to-date with changing billing regulations to avoid costly mistakes.
- Our billing service covers various aspects like diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases affecting the respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, and immune systems, infectious diseases, mental health issues, various types of cancer, etc.
- Billing services are backed by expert billers who thoroughly understand ICD codes, E/M codes, modifier codes, place of service codes, etc. Our specialized team of billers has recognized credentials from the AAPC (Academy of Professional Coder) or American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). This demonstrates our commitment to delivering high-quality billing services.