Our services are designed to help your practice manage the complexities of billing and coding, improve revenue cycle management, and ensure timely reimbursements. Our expert team uses cutting-edge technology to simplify your billing processes and optimize your financial performance. Here are the steps we follow to achieve it:
- Ensure billing policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with industry standards and codes such as the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).
- Implement cardiology-specific software that includes features such as automatic calculation of reimbursement rates and codes for cardiology procedures.
- Use standardized billing codes for cardiology services to ensure that claims are processed correctly.
- Monitor cardiology claims to ensure they have been submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follow up on any denied or delayed claims to ensure that they are submitted promptly again.
- Our billing services cater to hospitals and doctors specializing in cardiology practices such as angioplasty, pacemaker implantation, echocardiogram, cardioversion, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, and more. We also assist with billing for peripheral studies, pediatric cardiology or nuclear cardiology, cardiac-periphery interventions, diagnostic cardiologic procedures, etc.
- Billing services are backed by our team's proficiency in ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Our billing specialists are well-versed in the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CCC (Certified Cardiology Coder) certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest quality billing services.