We are driven by a team of family practice billing experts with AAPC and AHIMA-certifications. Additionally, they are well-versed in CPT and HCPCS Level II codes and modifiers. We draw our expertise from our experience in serving a number of family practice physicians, including general practitioners, pediatricians, etc. Here is how we assist you with our services to overcome all types of complexities associated with family practices and improve cash flow.
- Set up a billing workflow process that defines how bills will be generated, submitted, and tracked.
- Use electronic medical records (EMR) software to manage patient information, appointments, and billing data.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) such as denial rate and days in accounts receivable (AR) to identify areas of improvement.
- Stay current with the latest billing regulations to overcome compliance issues and fines.
- Provide able assistance to all types of family practice billing services such as fee-for-service, capitation, bundled payment, value-based payment, etc.
- Our billing service caters to healthcare providers and practices that specialize in providing primary care services, including family physicians, general practitioners, internists, pediatricians, and other healthcare professionals who offer a wide range of services such as routine check-ups, preventive care, chronic disease management, and minor procedures.
- Billing services are backed by our expert's proficiency in ICD-10-CM Codes, E/M Codes, CPT Codes, NDC Codes, and HCPCS Codes. They are also experienced and CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), showing our commitment to offering the highest quality billing services.