Our expert services aim to simplify pathology billing for your medical practice. We understand the complexities of the healthcare system and can provide comprehensive solutions to streamline your billing processes. Here’s how we help you through our pathology billing and coding solutions:
- Ensure correct codes are used for pathology services to avoid denials and delays in reimbursement.
- Use billing software, electronic medical records (EMRs), and other technology solutions to simplify the billing process such as Kareo, Advanced MD, COLLOBRATE MD, Athena, GE Centricity, Healthfusion, WLT, and many more.
- Conduct regular audits of billing processes to identify areas for improvement and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Streamline patient billing by providing clear and concise explanations of charges, using electronic billing and payment options, and offering payment plans for patients who may have difficulty paying their bills in full.
- Our laboratory and pathology billing services cater to hospitals and doctors specializing in Biopsy, Autopsy, Histopathology, Cytopathology, Immunohistochemistry, Immunology, Cytogenetics, Gross examination, Polymerase chain reaction (PCR), Digital pathology, etc.
- Billing services are backed by our team's proficiency in ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Our billing specialists are well-versed in the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CPC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest quality billing services.