Our billing service helps in reducing the time and resources spent on administrative tasks for high-quality patient care. We are driven by expert team of billers, coders, and accounts recievable specialists with dedicated experience in pediatric billing. Additionally, our billing solution assists general pediatric practice deal with various administrative tasks related to children's healthcare, including vaccination records, age change documents, and government compliance policies. Here is how we help you with our pediatric billing & coding services which helps you spend valuable time more on your patients and not the records:
- Establish standardized processes for streamlining workflows and collections and minimizing errors.
- Implement electronic health records (EHRs) to automate the tasks such as medical coding, claim submission, payment posting, and more.
- Regularly analyze billing and collection data to identify trends, potential issues, and major areas of improvement.
- Establish proven strategies and processes to identify the reasons for the denial, correct errors quickly, and resubmit the claim.
- Our billing service for pediatric practice caters to pediatricians, pediatric clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities that offer specialized care to infants, children, and adolescents, This includes general pediatrics, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric cardiology, pediatric neurology, pediatric oncology, pediatric pulmonology, child life program, and more.
- Billing service is backed by our team’s efficiency in CPT and ICD coding. Our billing specialists are well-versed in the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CPC and CCS-P certified from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) respectively.