Our service helps you improve the efficiency of the entire claims process, reduce costs, and get maximum reimbursements for healthcare providers. We offer a comprehensive billing solution by accurately tracking emergency medical services such as basic life support (BLS), advanced life support (ALS), mileage documentation, and more. Here’s how our specialized EMS billing services help you streamline your revenue cycle and optimize your cash flow:
- Evaluate current billing processes to identify areas of improvement and understand gaps to streamline your billing process.
- Implement an EHR (Electronic Health Record) system to automate major billing processes and improve patient data accuracy.
- Leverage the latest tools & technologies, such as electronic claims submission, automated billing reminders, and real-time eligibility verification, to optimize the entire billing process.
- Timely monitoring your billing process performance helps identify inefficiencies and track progress/improvements.
- Our team of experts has expertise in ambulance billing, emergency room billing, diagnostic billing, surgical billing, outpatient billing, Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, etc.
- Billing services are backed by our team's ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding proficiency. Our billing specialists are well-versed in the latest CMS and AMA guidelines and CUC certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest quality billing services.